ST&T is a lab commissioned by cosmetic companies to measure the effectiveness of beauty products via observational studies.
Because of the number of studies they run and the amount of participants, ST&T is looking for ways to automate the data entry segment of the studies by building an app to be used by study participants.
App development was in early stages when I was brought in as a UX consultant to evaluate their current wireframes and IA structure.
- Create accounts to keep track of eligibility and past study history
- Keep track of study progress for both parties
- Educate participants about the study and motivate them to share their progress on social media
- Business decisions limited the amount of changes that can be made
- Variability between users depending on the product that is being tested
Interviewed stakeholders on details about business goals, target user group, and use cases. Distinguished ‘must have’ and ‘nice to have’ features.
Reviewed current IA, lo-fi and mid-fi wireframes. Restructured parts of the flow.
Produced a report outlining my recommendation and rationale, along with hi-fi wireframes of a main use case.
Due to non-disclosure agreement, I cannot reveal the final deliverables. Below are sample screens that have been modified to maintain confidentiality.