Jan ’19 – May ’20
Worked with local and multinational clients on various B2B and B2C projects, translating business requirements into designs.
- Led the redesign of a loyalty engagement platform, and introduced a new payment feature.
- Reconstructed information architecture of banking website and designed new incentive feature.
- Facilitated multi-day workshops to train client employees and managers on design thinking methods.
- Established internal UX team onboarding program, which was completed by 7 new hires.
Pro Referral, part of The Home Depot
Aug ’15 – Oct ’17
Foster City, CA
- Launched 7+ new features as design lead on productivity app (Pro Referral on iOS and Android), working closely with product owner and engineers to balance requirements and timeline.
- Revamped other Home Depot Services products and launch rebranded MVP within 5 months.
- Paired with researchers to define and perform user testing, producing actionable insights.
- Worked with visual designers to develop a design system to be shared across multiple products.
Capstone Project for Bloomberg L.P.
Jan ’14 – Aug ’14
Pittsburgh, PA and New York, NY
- Worked as UX lead for capstone project with Bloomberg in a team of 5.
- Developed an internal collaboration solution that improved employee interactions.
- Process included research, synthesis, visioning, and iterative design.
- Final deliverables include interactive prototype, feedback video, research report, design specifications and website.
PacificLink iMedia, part of Accenture Interactive
Feb ’12 – Jun ’13
- Implemented multilingual websites to be cross browser and device compatible for over 20 clients.
- Mentored two junior staff on web development skills.
- Defined site architecture with project managers and designers.
- Created graphic web assets and UI components.
UC Berkeley Academic Services
May ’08 – May ’09
- Created publication designs for programs serving a community of over 9500.
- Organized a focus group and compiled data for analysis.
- Photographed staff and managed media resources.
Carnegie Mellon University
Human Computer Interaction, Masters, 2014
University of California, Berkeley
Cognitive Science, Bachelors, 2010
- Affinity Diagramming
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Competitive Analysis
- Contextual Inquiry
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Guided Storytelling
- Needs Validation
- Personas & Scenarios
- Task Analysis
- Workshop Facilitation
- Usability Testing
- Balsamiq, Omnigraffle
- Illustrator, Photoshop
- Sketch, Figma
- Invision, Axure, Adobe XD
- Flinto, Principle, FramerX
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Mural, Miro
- Familiar with AGILE
Professional Scrum Master I
- Fluent – English, Cantonese
- Basic – Mandarin, French
Please send me an email here.
You can also download my resume here, or visit my LinkedIn here.